LC Services Ltd is an Independent Service Organisation
We have over 25 years of experience supporting our position as the leading independent service provider for HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS, ICP and ICPMS.
Formed in 1989 and boasting a full compliment of highly qualified engineers, LC Services Ltd provides expert care, maintenance and troubleshooting of chromatography systems we are strategically located in the village Turvey. Turvey is in Bedfordshire from where there are excellent transport links to all of the UK nationwide and European clients.
LC Services’ massive re-development of its headquarters in 2002, now means operations are run via some of the most impressive facilities including fully equipped workshops and some of the most comprehensive laboratories in the industry.
|Spread over 10,000 sq ft
Stores division containing stock in excess of £250k
3 x on-site laboratories
Workshop and testing area
NEW ICP Laboratory
Certification: BS EN ISO 9001 : 2015
– Comprehensive and highly technical staff of 26 to serve all our customers efficiently
– 6 x geographically based field engineers including our service director providing immediate attention to our customers
– 4 x in-house engineers providing services for our exchange / refurbish programme
– 3 x account managers on call to discuss your requirements
– 2 x optics engineers providing all your lamp and optics needs
– 11 x in-house staff providing comprehensive backup support, available online, on the phone or in person
Focusing on service, support and all your consumable needs for your chromatography equipment allows us to pay attention to all aspects of our customers requirements.
Make the change to LC Services Ltd; we’ve got you covered!
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.